Our Customers Say ...
"I know I’ve found a new key to my post-ride recovery. After each ride, I take a recovery drink with me into the shower, clean off and then put the ice wraps on while I cook and eat."-- Phil Gaimon, 24, rides for Kenda Pro Cycling
Enjoy the Video!
Multipurpose Hot & Cold Wrap - Works on the Bottom of the Foot
Adjustable elastic wrap conforms to all body parts. Wrap feature holds Cold/Hot pack in place. Includes one 6" x 9" Reusable Cold/Hot Pack in mesh pouch with secure closure. Easy to use.
- Ideal pack and compression wrap for application of cold and heat therapy to all body joints
- Mesh pouch with hook and loop closure holds 1 each 6" x 9" reusable Cold-Hot Pack (included) ehile adjustable elastic wrap conforms to injured area
- Flexible pack is durable and easy to use
- Heat treatment is ideal for ongoing aches and pains
- Cold treatment is excellent for sprains, bruises and other musculoskeletal injuries
Write a Review
Reviewer Profile: Athletic (1), Recently injured (1),(based on 2 reviews)Reviewed by 2 customers
Write a Review
|100%||of respondants would recommend this to a friend.|
Reviewer Profile: Athletic (1), Recently injured (1),
|By Steven |
From Carson, CA
On September 10, 2012
About Me: Athletic, Recently InjuredPros: Provides Pain Relief, Well Made, Great Fit, Comfortable
Cons: Some Wetness as it Melts
| I would buy this product again and again|
Comments:BOTTOM LINE: I would buy this product again and again
Bought 2 of these for both feet. I ice my injured feet twice a day to help relieve the pain. It's so easy to use. Thanks.
|By Agatha Johnson |
On May 03, 2009
Comments:BOTTOM LINE: Great!
From a product point of view, my new icewraps have been incredibly helpful - I've even ordered more. From a customer service point of view, your staff have been very patient and helpful. From a cost point of view, I can't believe I can get so much relief for such inexpensive prices! Thank you all....on every level icreWraps has been a pleasure.