"I know I’ve found a new key to my post-ride recovery. After each ride, I take a recovery drink with me into the shower, clean off and then put the ice wraps on while I cook and eat."-- Phil Gaimon, 24, rides for Kenda Pro Cycling
Ice Bandana (Red) by Icy-Cools
- Great for Sports, Cooking, Hot Flashes or Anytime You Need Help Keeping Cool
- Reusable Flexible Ice Inserts (Buy Extras for Longer Cooling)
- Neoprene and Insulated Ice Snake Directs Cold to the Neck
- Soft Terry Cloth Interior for Comfort
- Provides 20 Minutes of Cold
- No Messy Ice or Condensation
Wrap is 2.5 x 15 inches long
Two 9 inch straps to help secure on neck
Beat the dog days of summer - Ice Bandana! Keeps youcool and dry, no wetness, no stains. Three cool colors for summer.
- Patent Pending Dry Cold Design with reusable ice insert
- Great for sports, walking, working, hiking, cooking, gardening and anytime!
- Ice Snake - Reusable flexible ice insert lasts 15-20 mins.
- Neoprene and Insulated Ice Snake direct cold to neck
- Swap with optional replacement mats for all day cooling
- Soft Terry Cloth interior for comfort
- Easy Tie Closure for securing bandana
Write a Review
|100%||of respondants would recommend this to a friend.|
Reviewer Profile: Relief menopause sweats (1),
|By housekeeper |
From scott, la
On June 10, 2011
About Me: Relief menopause sweatsPros: Comfortable, Well Made
Cons: Does not Hold its Temperature
Comments:BOTTOM LINE: cool
bought for two co-workers with menopause sweats. great relief but melts quickly
|By Rex |
On June 05, 2010
| Icy Cool Neck Wrap|
Comments:BOTTOM LINE: Icy Cool Neck Wrap
I use this neck wrap to ride my motorcycle home in 100 degree heat. It lasts about 25 minutes in this heat and makes the ride easier.